Trees

Mar 30, 7.00 am

I have developed a new fascination for trees. I always loved nature, but didn't pay too much attention to the details of plants and flowers. Now whenever I see a tree, I am so fascinated by its enormousness, greenness, the way the branches spread out, the different kinds that exist, the uniqueness, the oldness, the strength, the calmness, the shade that it provides, the way it beautifies the road and in turn the city.

I feel like capturing each and every tree in a camera even though a camera cannot justify the beauty.

Its amazing to just look at an age old tree. Its tough even to imagine how the 100 years old tree has survived all these years. I wish I had planted a sapling when I was a kid and seen it grow :) I can do it even now, have to find a place, hmm. Appa keeps telling stories about all the trees/plants in our house. I would love to do the same to my kids/grand kids :p :p

So while writing this blog today, I found a new project - to find what kind of tree I want to plant, and a place for it!

Moment of the day 1 - Sunrise
Everyday I watch the sunrise during my walk, and sunset from my bus :) Both are gorgeous!



Moment of the day 2 - Having spice cinnamon tea with our lovely plants in the balcony :)










No comments:

Post a Comment