Little things

Mar 18

Was thinking about "My moment" for today during my ride back home from work. Couldn't think of any, but was sure of finding it before 12 :)

It was when I heard a song by Zac Brown Band, in the car, on our way to ubcity.

And it's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most
Not where you live, what you drive
or the price tag on your clothes
There's no $ sign on a peace of mind
this I have come to know
So if you agree have a drink with me
Raise your glasses for a toast

The song is called "Chicken Fried", I wasn't paying much attention till I heard the above words :)

You know I like my chicken fried
A cold beer on a Friday night
A pair of jeans that fit just right
And the radio up_ _ _

Enjoy the little things, the bigger things will take care of itself!

Had a great Friday night. SkyYe Bar rocks! Its on the 16th floor, great view of the city, had a lovely time.

No comments:

Post a Comment