Random

Mar 22, 7.45 am

Had a great weekend. Went on a bike ride from 6.30 to 10 with a stop for breakfast at Cafe Terra, our favorite breakfast place in Blore. Belgian waffles, Spinach and cheese crepe are our favorites with banana walnut cake and potatoes. I love watching the road and reading Calvin and Hobbes, sipping my tea from the window seat :)

Started something new last weekend - family lunch! Around 20 of us - mom's siblings and my cuzs - went out for lunch to 1947 for the first time. Plan to do this once in every 2 months.

I read Sai Satcharitra every morning. I came across an interesting point -

The mind cannot stop thinking even for a minute. The mind takes whatever you feed it. The book says, feed your mind with thoughts of Guru. We can interpret Guru as anything. It can be hope, positive thought, good deed, energy etc. The key is to consciously feed our mind with happy thoughts. If we don't, its natural for the mind to wander away! 



2 comments: