Coffee

Let me start off by quoting the 'Moment of the Day'
Smell of coffee 
:D

It may sound crazy, but here is how it started!
I was reading 'Moonlight becomes you' by mary higgins clarke in the morning bus. Maggie from the book stops by at a breakfast place to have coffee. And yes the crazy me starts dreaming about coffee. That's one weird character in me, if I read/hear/see something edible I start drooling :p

I LOVE the smell of coffee :) I used to get up at richardson house to the smell of coffee and the sound that it makes while boiling in the coffee-maker. I really loved that. And I wasn't working then, so I used to sit and enjoy my morning cup of coffee, sitting in the small sit-out.

My favorite coffee place in the US is STARBUCKS! Love the coffee there. I used to have starbucks coffee everyday at home. Enjoyed the McDonalds coffee also which was next to our house at a petrol bunk - egg and cheese mcgriddle with coffee to-go on our road trips.

Back in India, I LOVE the coffee my mom makes. Saturdays are my coffee mornings :), I get up to the smell of coffee at my mom's house.

I like spending time at coffee shops. Costa is one place I have started to like here. Reading a book, drinking coffee in a coffee shop = perfect :) 



Barnes and Nobles in the US, another favorite place!










2 comments:

  1. Brilliant posts u got here sis....
    Am lovin it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. how did i miss this blog...
    Coffee is amazing thing that we discovered... just cant imagine the worl or atleast me without it !!!

    ReplyDelete