Train!

March 3rd, 8.05 am

Another Tequila Sunrise - song am listening to on the train to Shirdi.




Traveling by train brings back so many memories. We used to travel by the same train- Karnataka express - Blore-Delhi-Blore back in the 1900s, when Anna was transferred to Delhi. Our family lived there for 6 years. I  managed for 3 years in Delhi, then moved back south. I loved the train journeys from Blore to Delhi while studying in Mysore, sometimes with friends, other times alone.

If I have to look back, I have come such a long way. There have been so many ups and downs, but I have come out as a better person and much stronger.

Ok, no more nostalgia :)

Am so excited about the Shirdi trip. Its been one of my dreams! This year 2 of my dreams have come true - in 2 months!! :D :)





View from the train

No comments:

Post a Comment