Good times

Mar 6, 7.25 pm

Back in Bangalore, on our way home in the volvo.


AMAZING DARSHAN AT SHIRDI


Awesome trip to Pune

Great time with family and AAA :)

There's so much to write about many people I have interacted with over the last few days!

Let me start off with the triplets AAA. We were with them when they were born, in Dallas. They are 5 years now! They are soo adorable! Very well behaved, v smart, interested in everything, and the cutest! Hats off to the parents who have raised them so well.

Had a memorable time in Pune. S and G are interesting people. They travel a lot, do lot of outdoor activities with the kids. Some topic came up about S giving a talk for women's day, and I felt she should talk about herself. She's instilled a very positive attitude in the kids, loves travel and writing, likes to learn/try out new things and very knowledgeable. Impressive :)

I am glad that I get to spend time with different people. I get to learn something from each person :)



No comments:

Post a Comment