Green

Mar 19

Very happy with my Saturday!

Woke up at 6.45 am, started walk at 7.10 am, stopped at a friend's place, had Upahara darshini idli/vada while chatting at their house, came back walking at 8.30 am. It reminded myself how much I love walking.  I like looking at different kinds of houses that we pass. Saw many new places that have come up. Should explore more roads.

Took a shower, got the house cleaned and left for Amma's house. Had a strong cup of coffee with Pune chiwda and chit-chat with mom. Superb heavy lunch, a quick nap and back home completed the first half of the day. I had piled up things all around the house during last few weeks. Turned on the music channel on tv and started putting things in place. It was time for my tea. Made myself spice cinnamon tea which I had in the balcony. Thats my favorite - having tea sitting outside with a view of the greenery in front of our house, listening to birds, watching the squirrel :) I had once told someone that I like anything that's green. I just LOVE nature!

We have few potted plants on the balcony. I want to get into gardening sometime and get my hands dirty.

I had some relaxing time at home after a long time. I needed that. Evening headed out for a movie 'The Switch' with my friend. Dinner at Sukh.

Moment of the day:
Tree blooming with pink flowers.


While walking on the road, I lifted my head and saw a huge tree in front of me that was filled with light pink flowers! It was a beautiful/pleasant sight, made me so happy  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment