My thoughts

Apr 14

Extreme emotion or extreme reaction! Extremity of anything is bad, I used to get extremely happy or extremely sad depending on the situation. I have changed over time, and I try and not let myself get to the extremely sad state. Again, I haven't mastered the art. But I am sure I will. Have to keep things simple, not over react. Things will happen the way its supposed to, we can only try. The Bhagawatgeeta words are lingering in my mind - "Do the things that you want to do without expecting anything out of it" Wow, that's so tough! But to be really happy we need to follow that. I think it comes down to my older point - enjoy the journey rather than waiting for the results. Just go with the flow :) We shud realize that its not our duty to think and over think about the way some things are. I am not saying we should sit idle, do the things u r supposed to do/want to do. Beyond that, let it go.

Writing helps clear my mind, so I had to write down all the above things :) Feeling lighter now.

Getting back to lighter things, have to write about my morning walk -
pink, lavendar, yellow
It was the pink season last month, then lavendar season few weeks back, and now its yellow season :D. 

Ok I am talking about the colors on the trees, the flowers that are blooming these days - lovely, picturesque, beautiful!!



No comments:

Post a Comment