Something new

Apr 12
Its been a 3 day weekend and am going back to work now.

Lot of new things over the weekend. One of them being, me roaming around on my kine :) Sat was the kine day -  went to 4th blk to get photos printed for mom, parlor for my hair cut (cut it short, its summer!), back home, went to mom's house, had lunch, headed back. In between visited rajarathnam with A to get few things repaired. Feels good to ride around on my own after many years.

I started off with cycle, promoted myself to kine :D Good job :p :p

Sunday, I went out with a friend and had fun. We had decided to go out at least once a month, so started off on that this week. We did some shopping, had lunch, chatted, had T - gooooood time :)

I was again thinking about all the things I want to do "after I quit my current job". The list keeps growing. I know I shouldn't be postponing the things for future. I have started on few things. Finally it comes down to my priorities. Right now I have my hands full, so I am going to take it easy for a while and enjoy the things I am doing now.

Moment of the day - one of the trees had its branches spread out sooo wide, it touched the other side of the road, was beautiful!



No comments:

Post a Comment