Words

May 2, 5pm

Rain Rain, beautiful weather!!

Has been quite sometime since I keyed in few words. Feels like there are many things to write about. Am sitting in my favorite place, just had spice cinnamon chai. Finished reading a book - Chai by Jane Ainslie - a light read. A started his new job today. Its a brand new Monday,  :)

May 3

Did 1 hour of yoga pilates this morning. Feels good. 
Well, I am just not able to write anything. Words just not coming in. Reminds me of the song - words dont come easily by tracy chapman :p

Bought a 550D and have been crazy about it since then. Its a gift from me to A, but I have been clicking more pictures (as I am not giving it to him :) ).  Absolutely LOVE the camera. Had been to Krishnarao park last Sat evening, Cubbon park at 630 am last Sun and city market at 6am last Monday. Its all so colorful. And anyone can guess what my first click would have been. TREES!! Yes, I have been clicking pictures of all the trees in blore :D. I didn't leave any tree un captured in kr park and cubbon park :) 

Had been to Coorg for few days last week. Stayed at windflower, awesome place. They had a huge spread of everything to eat - breakfast/lunch/dinner. Get up early, have tea, take pictures, walk, breakfast, relax at the spa, lunch, nap, read, spa, jacuzzi, tea/coffee, explore the plantation, have a drink, dinner, read, sleep - this was our routine :D :D a perfect vacation which we deserved!!

Have lot of things to do today. So am off.


No comments:

Post a Comment