Simplify

Apr 13

So many thoughts, so many thoughts always on my mind. A keeps telling me to think one thing at a time, do one thing at a time and concentrate on that one thing I am doing. I am trying, yet to excel in that. I went for a walk alone today, and I did not want to think about anything. Walk always relaxes me, so am glad I start off my days with walk/cycling. Today, I consciously did not want any random thoughts in my mind while walking. So I started narrating whatever I saw on the road in my mind, like tress full of yellow flowers, newspaper boy on a cycle, joggers, dog etc. It may sound silly, but it helped in keeping my mind on what I was doing :)

I should consciously start concentrating on one thing every time.




2 comments:

  1. Smart! I guess thats what they taught us in the valley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) i liked this post...yeah there is something about walking alone..concentrating on the nature.puts me in a positive mood

    ReplyDelete