Goodbye

 Wow, I just saw that I have 4 posts this month and I had thought the previous one would be the last post of this year. 


But my mind has been buzzing and been craving to write since morning. It is strange how I feel so different after writing a post. So here it is. 


Another year has gone by, years keep rolling by, with no care as to who is there and who is not. As the day began, I had a mixed feeling, it was neither happy nor sad! I have come to learn to let any emotion/thought/feeling pass through me and learnt to be patient for it to move out! It is such a powerful hack! So now I am just patient with myself, as I know whatever thought/emotion that has entered my mind will eventually go out - it is exactly like breath in and breath out - air that enters in also goes out! 


We don't have to forcefully do anything here. Just knowing that everything has a fixed timeline, everything is temporary, everything changes - good and bad, postives and negatives, happiness and sadness - should help us in balancing our life!  


To prove my point, I had the experience of my dad's ceremony and mom's birthday falling on the same day. It was not a big deal, it was just another day!


Standing tall and strong


Spreading the wings and flying high


Sitting on the branch with no fear that the branch may break as it trusts its wings


Patient and powerful


Free, light and floating



Wishing Everyone A Happy Blissful Healthy Everyday ❤
 

No comments:

Post a Comment