Common or Different

Oh the famous holiday season is here - end of the year holidays / Christmas holidays / the holiday of cheer!! And what is one expected to do during holidays? 😇 I won't answer that, but it is definetely the most talked about or planned holiday of all times in the whole world. 


For each one of us any holiday season holds different meaning or no meaning. I guess for me, holiday season means more time to think 😝


So beginning of this week, I was thinking about the upcoming holiday season and it made me wonder if -what is common or traditional is generally easier compared to what is off-beat or different! 


I know it is a very random or vague statement, but take anything, standing-out from the crowd versus being similar to everyone else around you are not the same. As I am typing this I am realizing that most of us may feel that we are different. True, each one of us is an unique individual, but I am talking about the lifestyle. Again each lifestyle is different but do we pause when there is a huge crazy difference between us and the world outside? It may sound like a silly thought, but it is not. Because it is easier to blend in when it is similar compared to blending into a contrasting group. May be only people who experience or are different from the general group understand what I am saying. 


In any case, being different, or having an unique experience is not a bad thing. It may just take a little bit longer time to understand or accept. I heard someone say this earlier in the morning - have all the experiences without being bitter. So important to embrace everything with a heart felt smile 😍


Heres to a cup of good cheer everyday 😍


Well as it turns out, my holiday special has become doing 108 suryanamaskaras! 


Merry Christmas!
Coffee alone
Dosa with family
Lunch, brownie, ice cream with friends
Tea, samosas with a dear friend
Fruits with aunt
Plum cake alone
😝😍💞



The pink after 108 suryanamaskaras


Wanted to take a picture with Christmas tree today,
Mom being my rock solid strong supportive Christamassy tree 😊


1 comment: