One December Morning

 I have missed writing though it has been just over a month since my last post. And yes, I went for a walk this morning and it seems like my morning walks trigger most of my posts 😀 But I don't have any topic this time, no agenda, no realizations, no to-dos, no this way, no that way 😊


After a bumpy and long November I am feeling the freshness of December. The chilly mornings, sunny afternoons, pleasant evenings and cool nights, singing our favorite Christmas songs, looking out for Christams decorations, relishing the rum soaked plum cakes and sipping hot chocolate!! The list can go on and on, meeting friends, family, traveling......


I guess every month can be or actually is a Christmasy month 😆 if we think so. 


Heres to a Christmasy life 😉 Let us make the most out of everyday!


Enjoying my 9.8 km Sunday morning walk

Sunny and bright

Feels like the sky is showing me the whole universe/life

My coffeeeeeeeeee 
❤ reflection of the sky on my floor ❤


No comments:

Post a Comment