Happy First

Feb 24 5.25pm

Its been ONE YEAR since I started this blog!
Feels good :) 
Am sitting in our garden, on the kallu benchu sipping coffee. Just feels so good :) 

One year back, when I wrote my first post, I told myself that it is going to be only about happy thoughts - about how to be happy and about just being happy. Last one year has been an exciting journey! I have learnt a lot, accepted many things, have taken few major decisions and welcomed a new person into our family - my future sister-in-law :D

Last few days I was feeling restless about something. This morning found a solution. I am happy when I am planning something, whether its a trip or something else. According to many people, we travel a lot. But over the last few years, our travelling has reduced. We consciously had made a decision to travel less, but now we are back :) There are so many new places to be explored, and travel gives me the most happiness! So why should I be doing anything else ;) So world here we come :)

Happy First Year Blogging :)

No comments:

Post a Comment