My Circle


I would like to call it my one-foot-circle!

My mind is known to wander far away all the time. And in all possible directions. And most of the time it keeps thinking about something not relavant or about something related to others. Thinking about non important things, and about what other people think to some extent is ok, but when it gets too much, one has to bring the mind back to its owner :)

So I have created this one-foot-circle around me. And I plan to not let my mind wander outside this circle. It is very important for us not to over burden our mind with unnecessary thoughts. So each time the mind crosses my one-foot-circle, I consciously try to get it back. So now I at least know when my mind is outside the circle.

Many people, without realizing, tend to think about unnecessary things most of the time. And as I had mentioned earlier, our mind takes in whatever we feed it. At this point of time, the "one-foot-circle" is what I need. For others it may be something else they want to concentrate on. So the idea is to start feeding the mind with the exact thing that we want. One can create a "one-foot-circle" or a "only-positive-circle" or a "all-good-circle" or _ _ _ there can be different kinds of circles you can follow :)

For now, its going to be ONE FOOT for me :D


2 comments:

  1. Good to emulate this theory of one foot circle.Controls one's mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to emulate this theory of one foot circle.Controls one's mind.

    ReplyDelete