My Birthday!!

Am one blessed soul :D

I had a wonderful day on my bday! It was so simple and yet one of the most beautiful days of my life.

I left work early on Friday around 3. Best way to start off a bday weekend is by pampering yourself. I went to bodycraft, a parlor I had never been to. I should call this  a mini spa resort. Even though its on a main road, once you are inside its a different world. Got a facial and a haircut done, just took the hair stylist's suggestion and got a U cut done. I like it :)

Friday night was Tata photon's Bombay Vikings night at Gayatri vihar! Had so much fun grooving to all the hit bollywood songs! I knew all the songs (except 2) that Neeraj Sridhar was singing so I enjoyed the most I guess :) I fell in love with hindi songs all over again.

Saturday morning walk at Lalbagh for one hour was so refreshing! Lalbagh is just amazingly beautiful - so many trees, lake, flower gardens, huge area and its so close to home! I would love to walk here at least once a week. After the walk we ate freshly cut jackfruit (my favorite) and bought mangoes. And yes, we HAD to close it with a heavy breakfast at Koshys :)






Koshys

Saturday was BGC time for us, we like the place. Mantri mall, Au Bon Pain (o bo pe), T at friend's place, roaming around in the rain, Crossword book store and Mainland China completed our Saturday.







Sunday morning we headed out for a walk at BGC and stopped at Windsor Manor for chai. But the buffet breakfast that was set was too tempting to resist :D. Had an awesome breakfast and of course chai and walked backed back to bgc.





One of my cousins had been to Kailash Parvatha in the Himalayas. (Yes, its an amazing experience!) So he had invited family for the pooja. It was good to attend the pooja and I got to see my 98years old thatha on my bday :)

Sunday evening went to temple, had been a long time since I visited. Mom, bro, cuz came home and we ordered food from 1947. My sil had got yummy 3 layered -strawberry, chocolate, vanilla cake :) It was fun!

Thanks everyone!
It was really good to meet/talk to so many people :)

So now everyone agrees I am one lucky girl? :D :D


No comments:

Post a Comment