Fun stuff

We had a great, well deserved weekend. Started off Friday evening with cooking :) Had been a long time since I did and I enjoyed a lot. It was a simple dinner - dhal and potato capsicum curry - with chapathis. It was really good. I love coriander leaves and I garnish almost everything with this. So my dhal and curry were full of coriander leaves which added to the taste.


After dinner we went for a drive with pit stops at naturals ice cream and mom's place. Jackfruit ice cream was very yummy. My all time favorite is definitely mango :) We met friends later in the night and drove down to mg road. Had our 550d, so we walked along mg road, brigade and church street taking pictures. Got to see the trial run of blore metro, waiting for it to start off. Coffee at the new coffee shop called matteo was gooood. After coffee hung out with friends at Tavern and headed back home.


Saturday morning was bike time from 7 to 9. We rode on kanakapura road for about 35km, and then on nice road. Was fun! Stayed at mom's place after the ride, had super breakfast and lunch :) Then it was time for my shopping as there were lot of sales! Had a good time with M, coffee day and shoppp. Dinner at Sunnys with A after a very long was nice. Met friends at The Biere Club later that night where I saw puneet rajkumar (kannada movie star). I love this place, we get freshly brewed beer :D, wheat being my favorite!


Sunday morning headed out to Jakkur on the bullet to a friend's place. On our way, stopped at palace grounds where a friend trains horses. He forced me to sit on one and ride around for few minutes! It was my first horse ride, was good :)


Back home by 1 on Sunday, had lot of small house work. Evening we went for a walk in lalbagh with friends. Lalbagh is a nice huge garden. I got time to relax at home after our walk, which was a nice way to wind down before the weekend ended.


Wow, we have done a lot of things! I guess its all about interest, if we like something, we find ways and time to do it. There are so many things I want to do all the time. My 'to do' list keeps growing everyday. I need to get better at concentrating on one thing at a time. Have to stop being hard on myself for not being able to do everything in a day. I will get there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment