Dont worry, be happy

June 8th, 5.30pm

Rain rain, so pleasant!!

It cheers me up instantly :) -- only when I haven't planned to step out of the house :)


Had a nice cup of tea with haldiram mixture :p

I have started working from home since the first of this month. I goto office twice a week to finish all the meetings. I used to think I will be able to do loot of non-office work in between, but I haven't been able to. I am so tied up with work that I don't even get up from the seat for hours! And the best part is I have started enjoying my work a lot. Its strange, because just a few months back I was at a phase where I just wanted to quit everything. I am realizing now that during those times, I was calm, because somehow I always felt that a solution will pop up in front of me. This is just one example in my life. Everytime I am stuck, a solution or an option or a new opportunity shows up for all my problems.

Its not only about my life. I strongly believe that everyone can face and solve any problem in their lives because eventually a solution is always bound to occur from nowhere. I am not saying we have to just sit idle and wait for things to get better. We have to do what is required for that situation, and all along, believing that things will turn out well. So the key here is "patience" and "belief".

Moment of the day - Watching the heavy rain fall from my balcony, and sipping tea :D

No comments:

Post a Comment