Gardening

Sep 9
3 plants died in my pots in the balcony. Just when I was thinking what to plant in the 3 empty pots, my friend sent me a mail regarding a workshop called "Oota form Thota". It was an interesting workshop where we bought few seeds and eatables. It motivated me to start gardening for real. We have a beautiful garden in front of our house, which is maintained by our gardener. He is more than a gardener to this house. We call him my mil's 2nd son :D.

I have been dreaming about getting my hands dirty with soil and manure since a long time. I want to start maintaing our garden on my own. Of course theres a long way to go to achieve this. But I took a tiny step on Sep 7th. I seeded methi and coriander seeds in the pots in my balcony.

Today is day 3, and the methi seeds have started sprouting :D Am so excited!! Next step is to clear up some space in the garden below on the ground for other vegetables. Have bought cluster beans, lady finger, sabbasige soppu from the workshop.

So I did get my hands dirty, spreading mud on the seeds and distributing evenly :)

No comments:

Post a Comment