One at a time

I get to write finally!
I was just not able to manage to relax myself and type in few words. I have been so restless, cannot pinpoint on one particular reason. But I am so excited to say that I came out of my weird mood by reading my older posts in this blog :) 


Let me mention my moment of the day: 
Having a cup of coffee/bagel and sharing a veg puff with my mil at aun bon pain :)


Both of us had a nice time in the evening, roaming around JN for some work, and grabbing a snack and coffee while chit chatting. I came back and cooked a curry in 10 minutes. Thats super fast as per my standards. 


One thing thats been on my mind since morning is work. The pending tasks never end as new ones keep piling up while I am scratching the 'done' ones.  Actually, this happens with my 'to-do' list at home also. There are just soo many things I want to do, and I get restless when I cannot do all the things in my list. I guess thats where the prioritization comes into picture. I need to realize and accept that I cannot do all the n things. I can do only one thing at a time and only then will I be able to concentrate and enjoy that one thing. Lesson learnt :)



No comments:

Post a Comment