CET


Good Morning!

Cooked and exercised! I feel so good if I start my day like this. 
Woke up at 6.15, cooked pumpkin sambhar, cabbage palya and made salad. Did oil pulling and yoga. And logged into work. Just finished having tea.

July month has been amazing, I am going to call it the CET month -  cook, exercise and travel :p :p

My perfect exercise regime that I always wanted to achieve has been aerobics and yoga on alternate days. I feel it balances out the body and mind if done every alternate day. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Saturday and Sunday, Get get get get ....... (sing in the tune of tonights gonna be a good night..) Walk, Zumba, Morning yoga (gentle yogic exercise), Zumba, Yoga Pilates, Zumba, Surya Namaskara.... I have been able to do it almost everyday in July!! :D. I do miss out few days, but I don't beat myself up as I know I am going to continue in the coming days.

Also spent the month in planning trips and travelling. One of my cousins was visiting India, and we decided to go on a family trip. Last year when he was here, we had been to Dubare Jungle lodges with all the cousins. This time I wanted to make it a whole family trip with youngsters and older people. After a lot of research we finalized the place and booked rooms for 30 people - 24 adults, 6 kids. Few people dropped out, and finally 20 of us made it last weekend. It was a lot of fun, everyone had a great time. The place was beautiful! Had booked a homestay called Prakritik in Sakleshpur. Its a lovely bungalow in the middle of a coffee estate. The owners who live in Calcutta, had bought this area 30 years back, and have slowly cultivated it over the years. They started the homestay about 3 years ago, and the person who lives next door, manages this place. 

Walks in the estate, exploring the many different colored flowers/fruits/plants, getting wet in the rain, playing ping pong, housie-housie, taboo, carom, cards, lazing on the hammock, eating and stuffing ourselves with yummy food, chatting on the swing, having many cups of tea/coffee on the swing in the garden, clicking pictures of the birds and plants were some of the highlights of the trip :)

Stop for breakfast


Sakleshpur











No comments:

Post a Comment