Special quality

This morning, when I was exercising, something new stuck me - a quality that I had not noticed all these years in someone :) I dont know why I thought about it today, may be because of the incidents that have happened over last few days.

I dont know if many people agree with me, but the one thing that is very difficult to avoid is talking or thinking bad or negative about someone else. It can be something very small and silly, but unconsciously we tend to say negative things about another person. Sometimes its in the form of making fun of that person, or in the form of complain, or sometimes we are angry just because we dont see eye to eye with another person.

I have been trying not to judge others. This morning I realized that my brother is a natural at this :) I really appreciate this quality in him. It just makes life so much simpler. No one is perfect, so let us all lead our lives in our style and ways and not judge anyone. But to be honest I haven't seen many people being like this. But I can proudly say that I know few people who are :)

2 comments: