Belief

  I am not sure if what I am going to write in this post will make sense to many people :)


So it has been a year in a different world if I may say so. Each one of us have figured out a way to deal with life. As you all guessed it, one of my ways of dealing has been to watch/read inspirational talks/articles along with 100s of other things!  And naturally many times I have felt overwhelmed and wondered if I am overdoing it. Every time I have read an article or watched a video, I have felt that I know these things but still I felt that a constant reminder was needed. Of course no harm in that. But sometimes I have also felt that everything is useless and in the end its my mind that has to actually do the work and till it does, everything else seems meaningless.


I cannot explain how, but somehow all the things I have learnt during the last few months/years have come together beautifully and everything is making sense in a way that I am able to implement things that I am learning. 


I am finally able to understand the meaning of "everything happens for a reason", "things happen when the time is right", "patience pays", "everything is exactly the way it is supposed to be", "when life gives you lemons, make lemonade"!! And many more, but these are the significant ones for me. I never thought I could crack the last proverb - about lemons. I really wondered how could anyone make the best out of anything life throws at you. But I understand it perfectly now. 


Though I will not be able to articulate exactly what I have understood, the summary of my learnings is that we will understand certain things ONLY when the time is right, not a moment before, not a moment after. So that means having patience is our only option. And having trust! Trust in the unknown or the universe or the cosmos or God or ourselves or a friend or a family member - we can give it any name - but having trust is the only way to live life fully. 


PATIENCE and TRUST that life is our friend and will always work with us, for us and not against us!!


Hope I made sense to at least few people who are reading this 😁😁😁



Starting off my morning watching the sun rise with honey lemon water


Good Morning summer holidays :)






4 comments:

  1. Yes,in the past one year,we have learnt more than what we had learnt over the years.God's will.Well written Ramya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. have to agree, trusting the unknown.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it R! In a big fan of the lemonade too ☺️ lots of love to you😘

    ReplyDelete