Unique

One size cannot fit all!


Today morning when I woke up, I was reminded of this and was telling myself that every morning cannot be the same.


My ideal weekday mornings would be to wake up early and do all my morning rituals, cook, get ready and leave the house. Well it does not happen everyday if I don't wake up early. Today was one of those days where I woke up late with just enough time to cook and get ready. Even though I had a valid reason for waking up late (headache), I was not feeling great about not being able to do all the things I wanted to do. I kept reminding myself that it was ok and that everyday cannot be the same.


Mind is a strange thing. It can get perturbed at the smallest to biggest of things - a small change in the routine, a change in the lifestyle, a change in the environment, a new thing coming in, an old thing going away, the feeling of not knowing, the uncertainty of things - the mind usually craves for a known certainty with no change all the time.


This was my mid week reminder today 😊



The ever changing sky/clouds


An outing once in a while

One day is like this


Another day is like this - binging on cake, bagel and coffee

Same plant, together, yet at different stages

Everyday cannot be a full moon night

Moon rise on a different day

😍


1 comment: