Choice




I keep telling my kids that there will always be 2 choices or 2 options in life for every situation/instance. 

They are 

choose to do it happily

OR

choose to do it crying/complaining.


And I have started telling myself the same too. We have to do it anyways - whatever it is - whatever the mind is telling us to do - whatever life is throwing at us, we have to go through - but we have the option of doing it or going through it or seeing it happily or by crying about it. 


Isn't it true in every situation, every scenario, everytime and with respect to everything in life?


It is our choice - our way.


An instance happened last week that proved my point. I had decided to be a certain way for some reason. But I was feeling so restless about it because I was not happy. I jerked myself out and chose to do that particular thing happily without caring about the external factors. I felt so relieved after this. 


We can find ways to do any task happily if we are willing to try. There can always be a positive spin to everything or at least most things in life if we give it a thought.


Let us choose our way of looking at things which in turn defines our every moment.


Happy choosing 😍


2 paths


4 windows to look through
each with a different view

Choose to see the freshness


Choose wisely 😊

Choosing to walk or drive to have our coffee πŸ˜€πŸ’₯


Toughest choice πŸ˜›
Chocolate or Butterscotch ? πŸ˜‹πŸ˜†


No comments:

Post a Comment