The little nudge

This is more like a continuation of one of my previous posts: 

https://my-happy-notes.blogspot.com/2023/10/a-few-steps.html


Yesterday I had decided to go for a walk (hadn't gone in sometime). It is so funny how the mind works. In spite of me loving walks, I had to motivate/force myself to step out and walk yesterday. I had to coax myself to do something that I love naturally. Well, once out, and once done the feeling was great. But why does the mind resist many things that we know are good for us? The same thing happened this morning as well and the justifications that my mind gave me were so genuine that I almost gave up. BUT that small nudge pushed me to wake up and step out. 


The mind is so smart that it justifies absolutely every action of ours. But when we know something is good for us, we still resist it or come up with excuses right? I feel that is where this small nudge makes all the difference. We have to keep having these nudges on a daily basis to do something no matter how our mind convinces us otherwise. Let us remember to give ourselves these "little nudges" with every little action today, because I am sure we will thank these nudges later on 😊










Thanking my little nudge 😀



No comments:

Post a Comment