A human rainbow

 I heard someone use the words human sunshine or human rainbow!


I have fallen in love with the phrase and I have been constantly thinking about it. Being a human sunshine or a human rainbow - can we be a human sunshine/rainbow? We can interpret the meaning of a human sunshine/rainbow any way we want. When we hear the words sunshine and rainbow it brings a smile to most of us. The words make me think about cheer, happiness, bright, chirpy, goodness, hope and something positive. It made me wonder if we can be a human sunshine/rainbow to someone who needs to see a rainbow and smile at a particular moment. It may not be easy, but if we have the intent, it might be possible. Each one and each moment may need a different kind of rainbow and if we take the time to identify that, it may be possible to bring a smile on someone's face when they need it. 


There is so much more to these words than just making someone smile. But I am finding it hard to express. It kind of also means, to be a rainbow not just to someone, but to just be a rainbow whether someone is there to see it or not. 


Can we all try to be a beautiful rainbow ? 😁 💗






1 comment: