Walk alone

 Oh my! The joy of walking early in the morning! I had missed it so much. 


Walked around 8 km this morning. Left at 6 am and took 1 hour 20 minutes with a pit stop for filter coffee :) I enjoyed every moment of the walk, the morning freshness, the silence, chirping of birds, vehicles, sound of the broomstick against the road, the cloudy sky, drizzling rain, the huge old trees, gulmohar flowers, colourful badam tree leaves, night jasmine flowers shower and so many other little things. And the icing was my fresh filter coffee. 







Sometimes I feel we are so silly as to not do the things that we love that can be done very easily. They will be right under our nose, but we ignore it. These little things bring us so much joy! I guess this again comes down to us being conscious of what we are doing. That way, we get to decide what we really want to do versus what we actually do. 


Well, I am going to walk every weekend and have coffee. Anyone care to join for coffee? 😆😆😆






1 comment:

  1. I would have loved to join you but for my bad knees.Simplest of things gives so much of pleasure.Live it up.Well written as always.Your heart speaks.

    ReplyDelete