Moment to Moment

After a long long time I was sitting alone with my thoughts with nothing much to do. Well, that is not true, I had lot of work to do, but did not find myself motivated enough to do. So what did the mind do, it started slipping down. Nothing new there, but I did not fight it. I let it be as I knew that my mood would change after sometime. It was a beautiful thing. 

This 'sometime' could be few minutes or few hours or few days or even few years. But aren't we all very sure that EVERYTHING CHANGES? We all kind of know that no two moments are the same, it DOES change! So most of the time, if we just 'wait it out' our mood changes naturally. We don't have to force it to change. It happens naturally when we acknowledge it and let it be. The same holds good for every situation in our lives. 

I guess this is the true meaning of "living in the moment" and this in turn helps us in welcoming/accepting every emotion, every situation the way it is, no matter what!


Heres to a happy blissful Sunday :)





 

No comments:

Post a Comment