Just Be

It is evident that I am a sucker for the smallest of things. I love how each day the sky looks so different and I enjoy those times when I get to see extra colours in the sky. Spotting a new bird or seeing a rainbow definetely brings a big smile on my face. Drinking a cup of coffee in my mug makes me so happy. Singing loudly with my kids in the car gets me so excited. It is such a joy to scream the words aloud in the middle of traffic. Well, why am I writing about all these silly things. These small silly things have so much importance in my life. It reminds me constantly of the fact that if we take care of the little things, the bigger things will take care of itself. While it may not seem true, what it really means is if we live in the NOW, we are not thinking of either the past or the future. Isn't it? There is absolutely no control over the bigger things in life, but to some extent the smaller things are in our control right - basically cherishing what little things we have.













2 comments:

  1. Loved the writeup.Totally agree with you.Thanku for sharing those small yet significant moments.Sets the mind to think how much there is to feel good about.Lovely pics.I too love the colours of sunrises and sunsets.The sky lights up and fades without many people noticing it.The Almighty is constantly painting the sky,but we fail to notice it many a times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Ramya...It's indeed so important for us to pause and cherish nature and make small cute memories ..love your coffee cup

    ReplyDelete