Love

 "Life is Beautiful" - that is the summary! :) :)




As I keep mentioning, I have been reading and watching a lot of motivational stuff over the last few years. And I have realized that each one of us have to figure out our own way. There is no "one piece fits all" here, though the concept is the same. 


I will share my learnings here, which is - 

"Love love love myself, the kind which is pure, which is unconditional, and everlasting kind of love, the dreamy kind of love, the filmy kind of love" 😁


I used to feel that we have to think only about others and that we should not care for ourselves too much because that would make us selfish! But I have realized that - 

I can love and care for others ONLY if I am in love with myself, ONLY when I am happy with myself, ONLY when I am peaceful with myself. 

I will not judge others ONLY when I do not judge myself. 

I will not complain about others ONLY when I am not complaining about myself. 


We can superficially care and love others, but the 100% caring and loving for others will come naturally without any effort, ONLY when we are in love with ourselves. It is pure joy to be in this state. Do try both ways and let me know 😀.


We will agree that "Life is Beautiful"!



Each sun rise is a fresh new day




1 comment:

  1. Very glad for you.Its a positive and a real happy note.

    ReplyDelete