Cubbon Park

Happy Children's Day everyone and I treated myself just like I would treat a child! Indulged myself! Indulged in the luxury of nature 😍

Woke up at 5.20am sharp (did not snooze the alarm today), and was out of the house by 6.05am after gulping a glass of milk.

There is something about Cubbon Park that makes me want to go there every single day if possible. The first glimpse of the pink Tabebuia gave me the fuel needed for me to start running. I ran for 30 minutes, covering around 4.5km, all the time gawking at the gorgeous flowers. There is no way I can explain the beauty of trees and flowers I saw today. Hope the pictures do the talking. 

The main reason for today's post is for me to cherish everything I saw. 

After 30 minutes of run, I walked with my friend for 90 minutes and this time clicking pictures like an over excited tourist 😂. I am trying to think how I can explain the beauty of nature in all forms at the park, and am reminded of my all time favorite Hindi song "Suhaana safar aur ye mausam haseen, hume dar hei hum khona jaye kahin. Ye kaun hasta hei phoolon mein chup kar, bahaar bechain hei kiski dhun par, kahi gum gum kahi rum jhum, ke jaise naache zameen. Wo aasman jhuk raha hei zameen par, ye milan hamne dekha yahi par, meri duniya, meri sapne, milenge shayad yahi."

I know, I know, but that is how I felt 🙆. I guess that is what nature does to us. 

Here we go, the colors of Bangalore - 

First glimpse







Sun rays












Carpet of flowers



Can you spot me?






Love this!

And This :)


Feeling blessed and grateful!

3 comments:

  1. I could feel the fresh air,the cool breeze,the fragrance of the beautiful flowers in your words and pictures. And your reminder of the song which I have been listening to for decades.Well written.

    ReplyDelete