Just Perfect

PERFECT - A perfect day, a perfect person, a perfect life - how does one define the word perfect?
We hear so often about someone having a perfect life. What makes it perfect? Is it just a notion?

I have been wondering about this, and today finally I decided to jot down my thoughts. I like certain amount of discipline in my life. Since last week, I have started getting out of the bed early, and going out for a walk with my little one. I realize that the first thing we do is so important to kickstart a beautiful day :)

So, the point is, I have started having some kind of a routine. Today, after the walk, I wanted to give egg to my little one, but it did not work out. So finally I made his usual breakfast - ragi (with fresh thick milk and dryfruits powder), fed him, and he threw up the whole thing! Cleaned the whole room and tried not to let it affect me. Later on, he had lunch and started playing. At this point I caught myself thinking that it would have been a perfect day if he had not thrown up his breakfast. A perfect day in my life (at this stage) is - my boy drinking milk in the morning, having his breakfast, eating his lunch, drinking milk in the evening, eating a fruit, having his dinner - WOW - that is my definition of a perfect day :) :)

Life is hardly a straight line. So what makes life/something perfect? And how many people feel that their life is perfect? A told me that "perfect"ism is in the mind. If one believes that their life is perfect, then definitely it is!


3 comments:

  1. I agree with avin, its all in the mind : - )

    ReplyDelete
  2. A perfect day in the life of a mother is very difficult to define.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A perfect day in the life of a mother is very difficult to define.

    ReplyDelete