Travel

Its been a nice Saturday morning, have been able to do all the things that I had planned. Am off to Tamil Nadu in a short while. Am looking forward to the journey. Theres no doubt that I LOVE travelling. Everything associated to a trip is fascinating for me. It starts from packing, I do spend a lot of time here, as I carry almost everything-travel size and I generally have a travel list :p.

Well, travelling is fun. I feel I learn something every time I travel. Its nice to see that each place is unique. I love to explore the place and am so glad my husband and I share the same interests when it comes to travel. We get up early in the morning, and walk around a lot, trying to observe everything we pass by. Any city/village is at its best during the morning hours :)

More later.





No comments:

Post a Comment