Morning Yoga

Friday, 25 Feb, 8 am

After a very long time I woke up at 5.30 today. My daily alarm goes off at 5.30, but I have never managed to get up immediately over last 6 months. I do get up early when we are heading out of town, or going for a bike ride. I am just lazy on weekdays.

Am very happy that I got up at 5.30 and did one hour of yoga :) Another key thing is I slept early last night.

Its amazing that I feel so good when I exercise. One thing I want to improve is my concentration. During the first 30-40 min of yoga today, my mind didn't wander too much. I am surprised and proud of myself. Towards the end, I kept thinking about a conversation that I heard last night. Most of the time, I am thinking about the most useless/silly/unnecessary thing. But I am trying to be more relaxed and not get bothered with anything.

Almost at my office, so will stop now.




1 comment:

  1. Ramya I managed to do 5 Surya Namaskaras this morning. I hope I can do them atleast 3 days in a week.

    ReplyDelete