Today is Krishna Janmashtami. Two words kept coming to my mind today very strongly - Playful and Fun!
I told my kids that from today let us try to bring back more fun and playfulness in our lives! Lately I find myself wondering how life has become sooooo serious. Or rather I should rephrase it - how I have become very serious and take everything so seriously. There is nothing wrong in being serious, but I personally do not want to be serious as it makes everything in life super heavy!
There is no dearth to triggers that can cause us to either feel low or worry or feel anxious or feel scared. But just asking one quick question, may help us in pausing and helping us to throw that emotion away. And that question is - SO WHAT?
I am going to try this everyday. Just adding SO WHAT in front of whatever the situation is can help us in quickly thinking of our worst fear at that point, and throwing that fear away, because when we articulate that worst fear, we feel that we can deal with it if it actually happens.
SO WHAT ................................... , let us still have fun by being playful. What does that really mean? Because most of the time, when we are in a low phase, fun and playfulness are the last on our minds. But just shifting the questions we ask and the answer we give, helps in taking that situation lightly.
So what? It is ok, it will be ok.
Being playful and trying to have fun in every situation is the key to living a content life. If this doesn't come naturally, trying to find ways to lighten the moment is essential.
Let us all make life funner in our own unique ways 
Here are my attempts at becoming playful and finding fun in every situation π









No comments:
Post a Comment