Seesaw

 Ok, so my journey last week has been from a bud to a fully bloomed flower!


Continuing my conversation from my last post, I realize now how a gorgeous lotus plant has become my buddy at work. How can a plant become or replace a human being as a friend? What is a friend or any relation? Anything that we show care for. So in that sense, the amount of time I have spent thinking or caring for the plant has made it my best friend. Of course, I have not done anything physically - I did not plant, I did not do anything physically to make sure the plant was growing well. The only thing I did was my thinking about it during the whole journey. I don't know if it did anything to the plant. But it did something magical to me, especially when I was muddled up in my own drama.


Everything we do in life is because it does something amazing to us. Everytime we do something for others, it is because it is fulfilling something in us, and hence we even think of doing. So, the next picture that comes to my mind as I write this is a picture of a seesaw. One end/person is always up or down. Everything in life is so frequently defined as either 

up or down

glory or condemnation

success or failure

wow or blaa

....list can go on.


What I am trying to tell myself is that just because something is considered superior, does not mean everything else is lower and just because something is considered lower doesn't mean everything else is superior. The balance of the seesaw is very important and the moment we start seeing everything and everyone in one perfect straight line we have created that balance in life and are in perfect harmony with everything 😁 










                                            



The lotus kept changing direction every few hours.

And one by one, all the petals fell

While the lotus became my buddy at work, the gorgeous Brahmakamala became my companion at home.








Balancing the seesaw 😀❤ 



No comments:

Post a Comment