March

Happy Ugadi - the beginning of a new year according to Hindu calendar! 


March has been such a long and colorful month!  A solid one month of school and seems like I have done a lot at work front and personal front.  Meeting a lot of people workwise and otherwise was one of the highlights of the month. It has been a packed 31 days with a sense of pure joy 😀


I am just posting pictures here. 


Shivaratri


Morning sky, on my way to work - could not take my eyes away from the sky!


Evening sky 😁


Bangalore is full of these 'yellow flame' flower trees! Also called 'copper pod'




March 108 Surya Namaskaras


An amazing loong drive on a Saturday made me fall 'head over heels' (😛) in love with Bangalore!


Pink Tabebuia flower showers


Cannot get enough of these flowers, feels like a snowfall everytime I pass these trees 
 


Raintrees, Jacarandas, Tabebuias, Yellow flame = Our lovely Bangalore


Lalbagh sunrise walk






Sunrise






Water lily :)


Blessed to have many friends - old and young


Early morning coffees, late morning teas, evening chais


Seeing the magic in everything :)


No comments:

Post a Comment