Full cup

There has always been so much emphasis on "taking care of self", I decided to write about it. Time and again, I am reminded of the importance of self! The world bug (as I would like to call it) finally hit me and my family! We are doing fine now, coming out of quarantine. So one can imagine the low feeling in between that passed through me. And I realized that everytime I feel a bit low, I cut off from the world! But the minute I feel myself, I start talking to everyone. I was wondering about it and it only proves that we cannot give from an empty or even a 99% full cup! Only when we are full of joy can we even think of others. Now when I say 'full of joy' I am not saying a 'perfect life'. It is just a state of mind, a state of mind where no matter the outer circumstances, my inside is filled with joy THAT I can give out to the world with 100% involvement.

As I usually write in my posts, I do watch/read a lot of inspirational stuff online. And somehow everything I read/watch connects with each other so well, and makes it so meaningful for me to implement what I learn. 

Let us remind ourselves that only when we are fine, can we even think and care for others fully! Let us keep our cup FULL always :)


A new day a new sun rise :)


 

3 comments: