Choose

We have often heard  of "Choose your battles"  (with a person) statement.  Which is like creating a balance to keep ourselves sane.  Lately I realized that "choose your frustrations " is also a very strong strategy.  :D 

I love my walks in the evening,  and I get to walk only if my lil ones attend their classes.  And as expected each day is different,  and my youngest one decides to attend the class if shes  in a good mood. This used to affect me, though a very silly reason to be affected.  Then all of a sudden I realized that I need to decide if I am going to let things affect me. There is no control over lot of things in life.  So we can choose to let something bother us or not.  Of course the frustration or worry will enter our mind,  but we can consciously remove it by saying "I choose my frustrations,  and so this is not the chosen one". Hehe :p 
 
There is no end to the list of stuff that cause frustrations to us on a daily basis. But if we are conscious of our thoughts, we can decide what goes in and out of our head :)

It has been working for me.  So sharing my thoughts here :)

1 comment: