Babies

The first thing that melts my heart the most is the small yawn coming out of a tiny mouth, with eyes closed, the expression just after the yawn, the tired look he gives right after the yawn, and the way he finally gives in to sleep.

A smile that melts one's heart
The tiny palm and fingers
Tiny feet
The expression when he is excited!
The biig smile he gives as soon as he sees me when he wakes up in the morning
The tiny little head pops up to look at who is carrying him when he is vertically carried

The list is infinite..

Even the locked lips when he refuses to open his mouth to drink milk

I always wanted to have kids. There was never a doubt. I don't agree when people say, that its not a big deal and that its ok if one doesn't have kids. I will never agree to that. The sense of joy one feels when one is with a baby, is something that can only be experienced and not explained. A baby – I won't say will change one's life; it just brings extra happiness in one's life. I have always been very happy with life. After A2 came into our lives, I am in a state of bliss :)

My uncle who is a Swamiji once said that if you want to see GOD, you should see a baby. So PURE and so INNOCENT! - I agree with this completely. Only babies can give so much selfless love to everyone around them. After A2 came into our lives I am tempted to say that EVERYONE in the world should have a baby – the joy of being with a baby is just lovely.

And everyday, I can't stop wondering how I got so lucky!

6 comments:

  1. So very true Ramcy... the feelings cannot be put into words, but experienced :) Nice one... enjoy every moments of A2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best post I have read on being a mother! Its divine providence for sure but beyond divinity is the personal experience a mother has. Enjoy every moment and be sure to blog about it as you now have a audience :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Completely agree with you.. very nicely put..Kids are a joy to have....enjoy this baby phase as they grow up pretty fast..

    ReplyDelete
  4. True to every word when A2 was with us yesterday we too enjoyed every moment.we can understand your and Arvinds feelings.Pure and simple joy a baby spreads around is great .We are sure A2 will bring many many happy days to people around.wishes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ramya, thanks for sharing this. God bless you and both your A's

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are a beautiful mother and Arvind,a wonderful father. I have noticed how you make your kids' moments warm and beautiful.And so your kids are really a warm,happy and cheerful twosome.Wish you both many many more such blissful and satisfying moments in your lives.

    ReplyDelete