Let Go

The 2 words "Let Go" are such powerful words. Over the years, I have come to realize that the only way to lead a happy and content life is to let go of the things and move on with life. Let go of feelings, let go of fear, let go of materialistic things, basically letting go of anything that stands as a blocking rock in our mind.


I am not sure if I will be able to translate my exact thoughts into words. I can say that 'let go' can be a synonym for accepting things the way they are. Letting the mind free. Most of the time we want to be in control of everything in our life. We want things to happen exactly the way we have planned or imagined. Our mind goes into a chaotic state the minute something goes differently. When I was in college, doing my bachelors degree, I used to get very upset whenever my friends cancelled on me. I remember this one incident, when my room-mate and I were waiting for our guy friends to pick us up as we had planned to have dinner outside. Due to some reason, they called and said they cannot come. I was so disappointed. The reason I am remembering this incident now is because I had told my room-mate that I hate when things don't go as planned.


That was long back. I have realized now that the only way I can control my life is by letting go.

1 comment:

  1. Letting go is the only way to happiness.You are right.

    ReplyDelete