My thoughts

Its been a while since I logged in. I feel everyday seems busier than the previous day. Or like I was telling my friend earlier today, I want to do everything at the same time. I love doing many things and I get restless sometimes about not being able to do all the things. I have become better in prioritizing and doing one thing at a time, but my to-do lists are always long. Whatever I cannot do immediately, goes on my to-do list. I may not get to it for months, but at least I know its on my list :)

I have been thinking about the concept of "judging" since last few weeks/months, mainly because its come up during many conversations I have with people. We all keep telling ourselves not to judge others. But how often do we follow it strictly. Life can be much simpler if we do not have an extra task of analyzing others. Accept what you see, without further thinking.

I have realized one more thing about "judging" - judging ourselves. Many of us spend most of our time introspecting our actions and thoughts. How I wish I had done this in a different way, why did I do it, I shouldn't have done it, why am I like this, on and on. We really do not have to judge everything we do or think. Thinking through before taking a decision is definitely necessary. But we don't have to judge our decision if it doesn't go well. We had a reason for making that decision and we are like this becasue we are unique. We need to move on to other important thoughts. And just like and approve ourselves, no amtter what.


Moment of the week - Shopping :), finding the right shops with less price and great quality - thats smart shopping !! :D :D


2 comments:

  1. Nice blog!!! One point about judging others - According to me, one should judge others (not always) and keep your judgement to yourself. Do not share it with others as we might be injecting few our judgement on them and it might force them to think in that direction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why do we have to judge sometimes? What will we gain?

    ReplyDelete